Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Winter Time

Well I thought the time has come for things to slow down a little bit. I have had a hard time getting Senior an family pictures outdoors due to the unpredictable weather and things aren't very pretty anymore. The weather hasn't slowed down the pictures for indoors, I have had a lot of great shots indoors lately with beautiful families!!! Private of course.....for Xmas presents and such. I had to sit and make a big list of my private sessions, so I didn't forget about them. I am just dying to show them off! I have a hard time with surprises, so I could imagine how some of these families feel!!!

I was talking to a friend yesterday and they were talking about doing pictures and I am laughing inside thinking.... they have already been done, he just doesn't know it yet. :)

So after the new year I can update my gallery's with the cutest pictures. I am so behind on updating my new designs on cards, but I have made a lot of new ones that are very cute. That is on my list of stuff to do today.

I am hoping to get the house decorated Sun. for Xmas, so that will be one less thing I have to do. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!!