Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I am keeping up.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Things have been crazy busy this year!!!! I am keeping up, but I am not sure how? I have had a lot of great sessions and been a good sport about having to stand out in the cold!! :)

I have been pretty good about coming up with a unique idea for our own cards every year, but this year..... just a plain ole card is going out. I haven't had time to prepare for the idea I had. I have had several people say they couldn't wait to see my cards this year. Sorry!!! I will send the idea out next year.

I did a shoot for the Knearem's, yes they are private so no one can see... but when some of you get your Christmas card from them, your gonna love it!!! I was cracking up the whole time I did this shoot! When Jes was telling me about it and drawing me the picture of what she wanted in the Bank, I couldn't stop from laughing at her laughing. I knew it would be cute, but being there and doing this shoot.... I couldn't stop laughing!!!!! These cards are absolutely adorable!!!

When I get the ok to post it online, I will post a few!!!!