Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Remington & Kasey

I think these 2 will have the most memorable prom ever! Remington and Kasey have been friends for several years. Remington asked Kasey to go to the Prom with him. It didn't take them long to find a way to make it more than, "your usual prom".

They decided they were going to do camo, which surprised no one, that they could come up with an idea like this. Now we had to figure out if there was such a thing? Yes I am very aware of redneck weddings, but wasn't sure what I was going to end up with after searching online. It didn't take much searching to find Kasey a dress. Now we had to find our options for Remington. We didn't have any luck finding him an "all" camo tux, but could get a little camo in the vest and tie, which I think turned out great!!!

I think he and Kasey looked stunning!!!! When we would tell people it was camo, they would give a response that was expected..... a confused and unsure look with a reply, "Camo"?

I know I have lots of people wanting me to hurry and get theses pictures online, so here they are!!! Kasey had the best time with Remington!!! I am glad they had the opportunity to show off their "Redneck" side and have fun while doing so.