Sunday, March 2, 2008

Where is spring!!!

Well I am gonna start off by saying, I have had enough winter. I have never claimed to like winter in the least :) I don't enjoy fall either because I know what is coming along with the 2 weeks of pretty fall colors..... a wet cold soggy winter with the hopes of spring popping through after a couple months of it, only to find it becoming cold again. So I am really missing some nice and more predictable weather.

I have been doing lots of designing for others and doing some photo restorations for customers. I have had a few shoots, but enjoying a little bit of a break. Things are starting to pick up again.. and I know once the weather starts getting nice and staying nice, things will get busier, so I am trying to get caught up on all my winter projects as fast as I can.

Today is a nice day, so I am keeping my fingers crossed on some spring weather to show up!!!