Saturday, January 10, 2009

Knearem's Christmas Card

Ok here is the Christmas card for the Knearem's I promised everyone.....This was the cutest card I have done!! This was Jes's idea completely, so that made it easy on me. I just had to show up and take the picture!

Jes came to me a few months before and told me her idea...I had seen the movie "A Christmas Story" but couldn't remember all the details. When I showed up to do these pictures and seeing the clothes laying on the dinning room table was nothing compared to seeing these guys put their clothes on!.... I was laughing so hard I couldn't hardly focus on the kids and take the picture. The kids did a great job!!!!





After doing the cards we went inside to do a quick family picture to add to the back of the card. While they were getting into normal clothes... I was taking pictures of the kids playing and being who they are! They are the cutest boys and so full of energy!!! Jes and Jerry are great parents, and have no problem having fun with their boys!!








Gatlin did not want any part of the camera. Little did he know, I caught his personality completely!!! This little guy is all Boy!!




Ethan has grown up so much since I met him! I have watched him change into a very nice young man with such a funny lovable personality! He is such a great big brother!



Nash was so funny to watch! He was just like the little boy on the movie! He couldn't hardly move in his outfit!