Monday, February 23, 2009

Wrestling

I don't have boys so I don't attend these wrestling events on a regular basis. I did attend one last year and did wish I had my camera. So this year I brought my camera and I had a really great time capturing these little boys in action!!! I laughed while taking pictures of their expressions and continued to laugh the next day while going back through these pictures. It was a lot of fun to hang out and capture something different than I normally shoot.

These boys were so cute to watch and I had a great time hanging out with them!

I took way too many pictures!!! Even after going through and weeding out, I still ended up with a lot, I didn't do anything to these pictures... but for the friends' kids I will go back through and do some artsy stuff too, so give me a little time. But to get a good start on what I have, just enter: "Wrestling" as the user name and password. There are well over a 100 pictures, so it might take some time to load :(