Wednesday, May 20, 2009

On hold at the moment

My computer has been acting up, so I had to take it in to get worked on. I feel totally lost with out it! Of course it would happen when I have some orders that need to be placed and some proofs to work on =( Hopefully it will be up and running in a few days, and I am praying I didn't lose anything!!! I do believe in backing everything up and I generally do, but I did have a few customers I didn't get backed up.

This honestly has been a week of "What could go wrong, does go wrong" First my computer acts up after the strong storms last week, Then I get things ready to open up my swimming pool to find out a few pieces are broke, then as I examine a little more, my liner is ripped as well!!! Thank God it's been a beautiful week that I could just go work in the flower beds and keep my mind off of everything.

I did Girls Summer League Softball this last Saturday.. It could have been a better day as far as the weather, but we made it all work. Thanks to my wonderful husband for coming out and hanging material to block the wind. Everything went super smooth with the help of my great friend Tina Coleman and my daughter Kasey!!!!! I will have these pictures done and sent off to the lab next week!!!

Hang in there with me until I get my computer back and running!!