Thursday, October 8, 2009

October

I have no more openings for the month of October....Effective the first of November weekend session sitting fees will go up.

I believe my schedule will change in November for my job, I will go to part time so it will make it easier for me to make evening appointments before it gets dark outside. YEAH!!!!

Ok.... so I am busy with pictures, trying not to fall behind... this wonderful Fall weather everyone loves, hasn't cooperated at all.... =( I have been keeping up pretty well so far.

It has been a long time since my family has had outdoor pictures. Ours have been indoors for a very long time, so I am waiting patiently to get our family together for an nice outdoor picture!!!! I'm excited to play!!!!!

I wanted to remind everyone..... your pictures do not have to be public at all!!! If you wish to not have your pictures on my blog, just let me know!!! I have had a few people ask me about this. I do not have to do this, so if you wish to not have your pictures posted where everyone can see them, just let me know. I also do not post anyone's pictures on facebook or myspace with out asking first, so please do not worry about them just showing up there. I completely understand!!!!