Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Christmas time is coming!!!

I've got lots of cute props, hats and ideas for Christmas!! My creative photographer friend, who is known in Oklahoma for her "tu tu's", is making me some of her adorable tu tu's for christmas and some hats. Can't wait to see them!!

Winter is a down time for photographers, so I am going to be spending time doing other things I love!! I will be playing with some crafts, the girls are interested in this as well, so I am thinking of making some tutu's!! With the help of my girls, we can come up with some cute ideas and have a great time making them!!

I said last year I was making candles! I use to do for fun and sell a little and then the market was flooded with candle makers, so I just did it for fun and for friends and family. Mostly for myself!! =) Makes my house smell really good too!! So I'm excited to get some of that done this winter.
I've got some really cool tiles for background props! They need to be painted and fixed up to use for a backdrop! I am really excited to use them!!! They will look awesome for christmas pictures!!!
If your putting off making an appointment for Christmas cards, don't!! I am filling up fast! Hoping to get my Christmas stuff out in the next couple weeks. I have been designing some cards to add to my wonderful collection. I should have some new ideas posted soon. They will probably show up on facebook before they show up here =( So if you have facebook, come find me by searching Atteberry Photography.

Reminder, I will be running a special for December, so keep your eyes open!!