Sunday, February 6, 2011

A little bit of this and a little bit of that........

First I want to give Bill Calvert a big THANK YOU!!!!! He made me a "atteberryphotography" sticker for the back window of my car and it looks wonderful!!! Bill told me here awhile back, I needed a sign for my car. He walks into work one day with this awesome sticker!! I love it and I get lots of compliments on it... Thanks again Bill!!! Bill owns "Kustom Signs" out of Tower Hill, IL. If you can think it up, he can make it!! I will have him pinned down to get some pictures of his work soon!!!

This is a photographers down time, so it has been nice to just design and play with things I don't normally get to play with. I have been creating templates, for myself and also for some to sell. The last couple years, I had  photographers wanting to buy my templates. This is just something I done for myself, recently I have been persuaded by some amazing photographers to start selling these templates. So I am totally flattered, they love my templates and want them!!! I am hoping to get my collection organized soon and have an area available for these to be purchased.

I have some new and exciting things that I have been working on...... Lots of things to come soon!!!

Jaclyn Frederick makes amazing hairbows and she and I have been communicating on lots of new ideas.... she will have some awesome new items soon!! I had her info on the side of my blog, but I lost it when I changed my background =( I will try to get that updated. In the mean time, look her up, or contact me and I will get her information for you!! She has some of her work at "New 2 You" resale on Route 128 by Connellys building center.