Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Something to keep you all posted!

I have had several asking for a “Blog” to keep track of what I have been doing. Bare with me as I make this!! I hate to get my site too busy with too many places to go and too many things to click. I don’t bother trying to navigate those kinds of sites. That helped me make up my mind when I redone my homepage. I hope it works for everyone as I know a big percentage of people can’t view some sites easily.

I have had so many requests for weddings and I am sorry to have to turn everyone down. I loved the few I have done and would like to continue to do some, but can’t commit to being a “Wedding Photographer”. Maybe some day I will get into them a little bit more with another photographer…..Melissa….you know I would fly over to help you anytime :)

I am doing a wedding for my cousin this weekend and I am so excited!!! She is a beautiful person and she is going to make an awesome bride for photos. So that is about all I have been doing this week… planning and getting things in order for the weekend with her wedding. Check out my site in a few weeks as I will have those up and going!!!