Sunday, September 9, 2007

Wedding Survival




Ok so I survived the wedding and I feel like I have had a very good work out!!! I don't think I have ever worked 17 hours straight in my life. :) For being 2 hours behind on schedule, it went great!!! It was almost a brain overload!!!It was so good to see all you girls again and I had so much fun hanging out with you all of you guys again. I will be providing a link to Meleah of the ones I won't put online :) so make sure you get ahold of her to get the private link.


Meleah is such a beautiful person in so many ways and she was the most beautiful bride ever!! I didn't even think "What would I do if I cried while being the photographer" It was tough. Here she comes down the isle and I see tears and then I tear up trying to focus. It's a good thing I didn't see a tear in Jimmy's eye or I would have had to wing it! It turned out so beautiful and the reception was just as beautiful as she was. Oh and Colin was very handsome too!


I couldn't wait to get home and start working on these pictures and as I am opening them up I am re-living the whole day. Laughing at the same shots I laughed at yesterday (craig shared the same laughter as he didn't get to see some of them). I thought I really need to take a nap I am so tired and I started to open up the formals of Meleah and so now I can't push myself away from the desk.


Here is a sneak preview of a couple I have ran across that I just love!! Hang in there, I will be getting these done in a few days!!!