Monday, October 15, 2007

A little doll I call Dora

This little girl is my little Dora. We were together one time at a cookout with some other little kids and we played "Dora the Explorer" and "Spongebob" So her name became Dora and I was Sponge Bob!! And when I see her out, we call eachother by our play names. :)

She is the sweetest little girl I have ever met! I am telling you any photographer would love to have this little girl. I had so many favorites of her, there is no way I could have picked just 1.

I did a shoot of her and her older sister for fun last year (who by the way is just as sweet as this one), but we had so much fun just playing dress up and playing around so I knew she would be good for any session I was lucky to have with her.. Her parents are truly very nice people and have done a great job of raising 2 beautiful well behaved little girls!!!