Monday, October 29, 2007

Busy!

I have been very busy, just had a wedding in Indiana and have 5 sessions waiting to be done. I still don't do weddings!!!! :) But all my family seems to be getting married this year and my reply is always...."You won't hurt my feelings one bit if you get someone else to do it" But I have been the chosen one for them. And yes I am honored to be chosen!! Sorry to everyone else I have turned down in the past, but I really don't do weddings. The wedding went great I got another beautiful and fun bride! So I feel pretty good about having some cool cousins!! Anyway it was beautiful, we got to see family and it all went great. I will post a few online when I get through them. I am not going to post all the formals this time, but I will share some.

I can't make up my mind which sessions I want to go through, so I am doing some here and some there. I have my room to myself tonight. I don't have to turn the music up due to kids fighting, so it has been pretty relaxing sitting here working on pictures and listening to music.

Well check back for some new pics!! Although most are private, but I will have some online!!!