Monday, November 5, 2007

New Xmas Card for 2007


Everyone has been asking about my Xmas Cards this year. Every year I try to come up with something neat and unique, so here it is. My Photographer friend from Oklahoma gave me this idea and so I transformed it into my own style. I was just going to do the girls, thinking there is no way I could get Craig to do it. Well.....Craig thought it included the family when I was talking about making the card and so he kinda fell into it. :)


Can you believe it is almost that time of year?? I absolutely hate cold weather!!! But I love to decorate the entire house in Christmas!!! I get rid of Craig and then the girls and I spend the whole day decorating! I will have 5 Christmas Tree's this year!!!!! Craig is so excited about it that I don't even have to kick him out of the house anymore to decorate. :)