Saturday, September 6, 2008

Busy Weekend

We have been having lots of fun on the river this summer. There hasn't been a river forever, so we are taking advantage of the water this year. We got Craig's dads boat all cleaned up and got our fishing gear back in working order and have been taking the girls out fishing about every weekend. We have a friend who owns a spot by the river, so a group of friends started cleaning it up and had several families hanging out and camping this last weekend from Fri. to Mon.

I had a senior session on Sat. so I was trying to get back home to get a shower and cleaned up for that, I headed back down to the campsite and then had to leave to go do a reunion group shot. Of course it had to be a hot day with no moister in the dirt drive I had to travel to get to and from the camp site. :( So every time I left I would have 1/2 inch of dust on my eyelashes :)

My Moms 35 class reunion was this last weekend also, so I was asked to just come do a group shot. I didn't have much time to stay and get lots of candids, but I did get a few and what little time I was there I enjoyed meeting people that were parents of kids I went to school with. It was such a busy weekend with camping and we had ordered food for our camping crew from the Trent Duckett benefit, so I had to get back to my camp site to eat. I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked, but I did get a few and of course it would have been meal time while everyone was eating :)





My mom and a very good friend of a lot of years!