Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Is it spring yet?

Anyone who knows me, knows I just don't handle winter well. I see a nice day coming and look forward to it just to see wind, rain or clouds along with those nice days. :( I knew we had 60's on the way and I remember seeing sunshine on the forcast! I go back today to check it all out to see wind! UGH!!!! I am very appreciative of any nice days I can get, but this has honestly been the longest winter ever. :) but I'm so ready for sunshine, green grass, bright colors and warm jacketless days!!!

I just spoke with a girl from Florida a little while ago that I feel like I've known forever. (She is a member of a forum I have been active with for years). After talking to her, I am more ready for spring than ever. Listening to those stories of being able to go outside to a beautiful scene at most any given time just made me realize how brown, cold and dead everything is here. I know we are actually still winter time and I am holding on as patient as I can!

I am excited with some new idea's I have, some new wraps for babies (I call them cocoons) but they are cute!!! I am waiting on some new backdrops to use with kids..... so hopefully this will brighten things up for me and settle my spring fever a little bit.

I am still not keeping up with my blog very well :( and I am sorry.... but I promise, I will not give up on it.

Keep an eye out here because this is where I will post sneak peaks (if I can keep up) of sessions and will keep you up to date with whats been going on.