Monday, April 13, 2009

A little update

Well I have been waiting patiently for spring, working out in the yard in hopes that spring will come to stay! :) I can easily forget all about the camera when it comes to being outside. I have made a point to bring the camera a long and play around a little bit, but not as much as I should.

We did our annual Bristol Nascar trip in March and the weather was absolutely beautiful! We sure missed the regulars that usually go!!! Meleah and Colin are expecting a baby in April, so they weren't able to make it this year. On another note, I am so excited for them and the new addition that will be arriving soon!!! I am more excited to squeeze on the little one and get some great pictures!!!

My oldest daughter just got her license the beginning of April!! UGH! That is all I can say on my feelings with that!! I am predicting that I have lots of anxiety attacks with in her first year of driving! It has been very nice to have someone else run to town for me, but I am not ready for my daughter to be behind the wheel! It has been a challenge to teach her what isn't her turn lane and who has the right away, when everyone else just chooses to drive the way they want. Right wrong or other wise, I hope she doesn't develope the road rage I get while driving! =(

I am so excited for her because I remember that was one of the greatest feelings as a teenager, but I am not ready to turn her loose out there with all the other drivers that don't pay attention!! I am not sure how my parents survived me walking out that door to get behind the wheel!