Monday, April 27, 2009

Meet Madison

This is a little neighbor girl, who I finally got to meet. This little girls Grandma sits at the end of their lane waiting for Madison to get off the bus at noon, most days when I pass by. Madison waves at me with a big smile on her face everytime I see her.

I had a girl come and Job Shadow me for photography, so I was looking for a little person to use for a photoshoot. I made a post of Facebook and got a reply from this little girls Aunt. It worked out really good that I could just run across the road to pick her up. She is 5 years old and such a smart little girl! I knew when her Aunt and I spoke and remembered Madison's personality, she wouldn't be a problem to photograph for a few hours. She was a lot of fun to hang out with and so full of smiles!!!