Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Busy!!!

It has been a crazy start to summer already. Spring completely missed us and the weather has been really crazy in between the hot days.

Our swimming pool is still not repaired. I walk out to see it hanging by it's last thread everyday and just turn my head to avoid all thoughts of it. I did have to rescue a bird from it the other morning. I am out on the deck drinking my coffee. I hear a slashing sound, I look behind me to see a little bird stuck in the water. I jump up to find the net in the garage and run to the edge of the pool to save him. I scooped him up and carried him on the net over to the trampoline. He looked like a full grown bird but he wouldn't fly. I stood there and pet on him for while kinda pushing him hoping he would fly away, but he just sat there for the longest time. I just went back in to finish somethings and he was gone later. So hopefully he dried up and went back home.

I am working on getting some advertising in order. I have procrastiated that issue long enough
=( I have lots of people say they heard of me but couldn't find my number in the book, so I did get it added to the phone book, I am now praying for no solicitors or telemarketers!!!

We have been busy outdoors, it is hard to keep me locked up in the house doing work when it is nice outside. We planted a garden this year, so we are tending to that. I have got everything outside decorated and ready for nice warm sunny days!!!

Softball pictures have been ordered and should be arriving in a few days, so I will get those sorted and handed out next week!!!!