Thursday, June 25, 2009

Getting lots less for your money!

A new shirt will most likely develop a small hole or start unraveling as soon as you wash it. Most of them are so thin, you have to purchase another 10.00 shirt to wear under it.

At least every other garbage bag will leak all over the floor while waiting to be taken out to the garbage.

A bag of chips is never more than half full.

Aerosol cans leak down your arm out of the bottom of the trigger while spraying.

Cleaning supplies with triggers work every other time you pull the trigger if the trigger works at all.

Rubber bands break as your trying to put them in your hair. I do double up so if one breaks while in your hair you're still hopefully held by the other one. (I stood in a store looking for rubber bands. I picked up a package and gave a small tug to them. Every single one of them broke at the glued seam)

Bobby pins stretch open and stay open as your affixing them in your hair, so by the end of the day they are dangling by a piece of hair from your head.

The fingernail polish that claims to be "No Peel" or even a "Top Coat" will peel by the end of the same day you put it on.

I purchased a ring with cute little gems. I get compliments on my ring through out the day, I raise my hand to show off my new ring to find I have lost 4 of the 8 gems in the same day I purchased it.

I bought a new pair of sunglasses awhile back. I always pull them back on top of my head when I stop to run in somewhere. I had made a couple stops after purchasing these, I later felt something in my top. It was the decoration off of the side of the sunglasses. It had popped off with in the hour of purchasing these.

I am making pin wheels the other day and I double tortilla shells when making these. I end up with 1 shell left. I thought to myself, how did I end up with 1 if there was 10 in a package? I go back and recount my pinwheels to make sure I didn't use 3 for one of them. I did think at first maybe I ended up with 1 extra in that package of 10, I didn't, I just got shorted 1 shell in that package of 10!!

It really irritates me that everyone wants you to recycle... so you're buying used/recycled containers that have doubled in price.

I certainly do not feel like I get my moneys worth on anything I purchase anymore, or even get anything that works properly for that matter. I was thinking about all these things the other day while outside watering some flowers. I thought to myself I wonder how many other people go through what I do when they purchase something.