Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Rem!!!

I can't believe I forgot to put Remington on here for his special fashion pose below!!!!! He is going to totally kill me when he sees that!!

This is Remington and he is my favorite young man!!!! I had the best time with him and his family during his portraits. I was at an advantage with Remington because I knew his real smile and when I wasn't getting it, I wasn't taking pictures!!! I knew we had to get pictures of him with the sleeveless shirts and hat because that is who Remington really is, but I did tell him to be sure not to wear the hat to start with and to make sure to bring something with sleeves....once we got to the hat and sleeveless, I was seeing the true Rem come out!!





We made Remington climb this big tree laying across the river and he decides he is going to be goofy, I was laughing so hard and couldn't believe I got the shot!!!