Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bradyn & Jaycee

These 2 did a great job with pictures!!! Although my babysitting coordination was a little off, we still managed to get lots of great pictures. Hope Jaycee didn't go home with a belly ache after all that bribing with candy and marshmallows!! =)

I had new ideas I was dying to try, so I was glad to at least get to try them out!!


I did buy the sucker in advance to add to the bribery!





I had seen this shot a long time ago and had been wanting to try it out!! Turned out more adorable than I had thought!!!





This shot was copied by my photographer friend in Oklahoma. She did this shot and I absolutely fell in love with it! (Asked to use her idea of course) and went duck shopping the very next day!! Thanks Melissa for allowing me to use some of your ideas!!!!