Monday, January 4, 2010

First Monday of the New Year!

Ok so I'm ready for a New Year, but I think it would have been better if it was a spring day around 80's!!!! If it's going to be this cold, I would just soon have lots and lots of snow!!!!

There has been so much happen this last year, I am just ready for some sort of consistency. (I think that is what I am looking for?) I will be working a lot this next month, so I am hoping I won't be too stressed with making sure the girls are taken care of while I am not here!!! I have totally pondered wondering if it is better to work full time again or stay part time. I thought part time would get me out of the house a little bit and allow me to stay at home and get things done, but I don't think I have ever felt this scatter brained when I worked full time outside the home! So I am really hoping to get a little more organized or something this year.

A girl I work with is taking her daughter to have surgery, so my thoughts are with Abby and Anna!!!! I do hope this is a great beginning to the new year for them!!!

I have all my Christmas stuff down and the house was clean, so I did accomplish one thing on my "To Do list" for the New Year! =)

My youngest daughter is playing basketball. She had her first game Sat. and it was so fun to watch!!! No I didn't bring my big camera, but I wish I had of now! I have packed that thing away and not even looked at it since the first part of December =(

I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!!!!!!