Friday, June 18, 2010

First float trip for 2010!!!

I know most people can't get away on a Wed. but a friend of mine, who works too much =) , can't get away much on the weekends much. So we planned a day to float down the river on tubs/rafts during the week. I was up early trying to finish all my photography stuff so we could enjoy the afternoon together. I know she should have been working on some photography stuff too!!!! But in between text message about how excited she was, I couldn't help but wonder if she was just "Taking the day off"! =)

We had about a 5 hour float and it was definatly called for!!! A float trip has got to be one of the best ways to relax!!!

I keep a "To Do" list next to me on my desk at all times. I did manage to get a lot done on that list Wed. morning before we left, but my phone is now out of service at the moment =( I am not sure if it was the drop to the rocks or the water is what did it in. I had some saved messages from customers that I haven't returned yet =( I am in the process of getting in back in working order and will get calls returned soon!!!!!