Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Free 8x10 and Stuff

All July sessions will recieve a free 8x10 with an order!!! I am filling up fast for July!!! Lets hope these nice mid 70's stay with us!!!

I've had a great couple months in spite of the heat. I am already getting booking for October, so I am hoping Fall doesn't throw us way off with the early summer we had.

I just purchased a new camera and I am LOVING it!!!! Having some out-dated computer difficulties, but that is a work in progress! So I am super excited to be playing with a new camera and I am totally up for the challenge!

Things have been steady here and having a great time outdoors!!!!!

Please remember your proofs don't have to be available on my blog or on facebook. I still get several that don't want their pictures visible!!! That is never a problem!!!!

Have a great day!!!