Friday, October 24, 2008

Cute Couple!

This is Dustin and Dina, they make such a cute couple!! We had a beautiful day for pictures, minus the wind would have be perfect! Leaves looked pretty and the ground was covered.

This was the first session I wasn't ready for :( We were siding the garage and had a house full of people all afternoon... and here comes Dustin's truck pulling up. It still didn't sink in at first, then I was thinking "OH NO" :) Thank goodness I didn't have to clean for them as they have seen me worse looking than I looked that day.

I was just talking about this shoot the night before, so it wasn't like I completely forgot :)

Craig come home from a trip to town and said "I passed them on the way to town and knew you didn't remember them coming today" If I had a sticky note plastered to my forehead, I might have remembered this session!