Sunday, October 26, 2008

Thinking Christmas?

I am already getting calls for Christmas, so that means I need to take myself upstairs and dig out all the Christmas stuff from the attic. I am having a hard time getting myself motivated to do so. Once I get my mind set and myself upstairs.... it will be an all day deal and no stopping me :)

I do love Christmas time!!! I spend one whole day decorating the house with the girls. We kick Craig out and we just enjoy a day together. I purchased a tall Skinny tree from Walmart after Christmas time last year, for our family room, so I am super excited to get it up and see it all decorated. That will be 5 Christmas trees I have for the house :) Not sure I will put them all up this year, but if I find an empty corner and the mood strikes me right.... I prob. will :) The girls are so great about helping and decorating.

I am super busy with photo's and Card designs, New website design and trying to finish things up before it gets too cold outside. My mind is running 90 mph right now... so Christmas is the furthest thing from my mind right now. I will get things set up before long, I promise!!!!

Keep an eye out, I will have some new templates for Christmas cards before long!