Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Modeling

Tiffany contacted me about doing some pictures for modeling. She had and interview with a company and needed some pictures. I was very excited! This is right next to being my favorite kinds of pictures, next to Motorcycles!

I was so excited that Tiffany let me put them online for people to see!!! I have had several modeling type that I would have loved to be able to show off, but I do understand people don't like their picture plastered all over the Internet. At least until they are famous!!! :)

I knew I had taken a lot of pictures and I tried to narrow them down, but it was very hard with this session! It never fails.... they pick out pictures they like and I am not sure I am that crazy about, so I just add them all!

Tiffany did send me a text and told me she had got accepted! I haven't had a chance to talk to her and find out how her next step went. Congrats Tiffany!!!