Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Big Thank You and lots more!!

I want to send each and everyone of my March sessions a big Thank You! I've had such a great time with every single on of you. All orders need to be in by April 1st to be entered into the drawing for the free photobook. The drawing will be Monday April 5th!!! This is a 5x7 custom designed photobook of all your favorite poses from your session. I will announce Monday evening who the winner is! My youngest daughter will be drawing the name!!!!

I appreciate everyone's patience with their proofs being prepared and rescheduling of sessions, due to my part time job's schedule.

I will be running another special in a couple months, so keep your eye out for details!!!

I have had lots of requests for Easter pictures. I will have a simple setup for anyone interested in Easter pictures. There is some confusion on the rumors of live animals and Easter. I am waiting until the weather is nice and will be setting up a day to let the children be outdoors with live little critters. Nothing designated for a holiday, just a fun portrait of your child!!! More details and a date on that to come.

I have been doing lots better keeping up with my blog, so I am pretty proud of myself for getting that accomplished. =) As you can see, I've had some great looking families, children and seniors!! For the ones that didn't want their pictures made public, I can assure you, those are great too!! =)