Thursday, March 18, 2010

2 handsome little guys!

These little guys were such sweet little guys! As soon as they got to the house, I walked outsided and the oldest one is standing out in the driveway having a conversation with Craig. I had to stop and wonder if they knew eachother. They get in the house and are totally comfortable and ready to take pictures. I ask the little one if I can pick him up, he comes right to me with the sweetest little smile. They did everything I asked them to do and would just look right at me and smile! I told their mother she should be very proud to have such sweet little guys with awesome personalities!! When they left, Craig said the oldest one had to make a point to find him outside to tell him goodbye. =)

My little helper, Amber played hide and go seek with the oldest one while we did pictures of the little one. She loved every minute of having someone to play with!

Everytime Craig or Amber would walk behind me while I was working on their proofs, they would comment on how cute they were and their personalities. Daine is one lucky Mommy!!!!





















My oldest daughter brings home this baby chick, so we had to use it for a prop!!