Friday, March 12, 2010

A tribute to Sully

John L. Sullivan (Sully) passed away Feburary 28th. Sully was one of the nicest guys I knew and always had a smile on his face. I enjoyed riding Harley's with Sully and could always count on having a good time when he was around, he was one of a kind!

He was a member of Old River A.B.A.T.E. they will be putting on a benefit for Sully's family Saturday March 27th at the VFW in Shelbyville.

This is a memorial I made in memory of Sully. I will be donating a 20x30 framed print to be auctioned off at Sully's benefit. I will have a table to display this print for everyone to see and take orders for anyone who wants 5x7's. 100% of all proceeds from the orders and the auction of the 20x30 print, will go to Sully's family!!

R.I.P Sully, you will be missed!